Media » Challenge News
We're nearing the final stretch...
Time marches on and we are getting closer to the final stretch...
As of 12 September, there are only 50 days left to get your solutions in, and less than 20 days left to receive 5% bonus points. Please keep these important dates in mind:
- 2012-10-02: 5% Bonus Round Ends
- 2012-11-01: Registration Closes
- 2012-11-02: Solutions Due
- 2012-12-03: Winners Announced
Welcome back, Best Buy!
US Academic teams have another carrot to work toward: Best Buy has signed on again as a challenge sponsor. 1st place teams in the US High School, US Community College and US Undergraduate categories will receive a $250 gift card for each team member! That can buy a lot of swag. Check out all the prizes here: http://www.dc3.mil/challenge/2012/play/prizes.php
- Upload all of your submissions for individual exercises! Each individual Challenge Level is broken down in segments (exercises) for the points to be awarded based on your answer(s) and methodology. Thus if you have an answer for an individual exercise, you can score points for your team. The points for each exercise are then totaled for your team's final score. Submitting all your Challenge work can make or break winning a prize!
- You may use commercially available tools in finding your solutions.
- Test your https://challenge.nrdfi.net login now! If you forgot either your login and/or password, please use the "Forgot Password?" tool on challenge.nrdfi.net. It will require your team's primary member's email address to reset and email you the account. If you still cannot access your account, contact email@example.com with your team's primary email address.
- If you are shipping your team's submission instead, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we are aware of your incoming package.
Follow DC3 online through our social media presence:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DoD_CyberCrime
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/DoDCyberCrimeCenter
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/268695
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DoD-Cyber-Crime-Center-DC3/176854735730162