Research & Development
DCCI is the center of excellence for the research and development of computer forensics tools and related technologies supporting the DoD intelligence and federal law enforcement communities.
- Decrease response to malicious attack, providing the DoD freedom to maneuver in cyberspace
- Quickly and accurately determine the extent of a network attack and attribute the source of the attack
- Catalogue contraband images for faster examination and identification
- Uncover hidden data not discovered with traditional forensic tools
- Unbiased evaluation of digital forensic tool characteristics and performance