Why Join DC3
The Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) isn’t your typical government agency. As a young and growing organization with a unique mission, we offer numerous advantages that you won’t find elsewhere:
- You’ll enjoy the job security of employment with the federal government.
- Working alongside experts in the digital forensics field, you’ll do exciting, cutting-edge work that directly impacts the nation’s cyber defense posture.
- As part of DC3, you can expect to be continually challenged as you research, develop, and execute non-traditional approaches to address unique problems in computer security.
- Our small size guarantees you won’t be a nameless member of a “cubicle farm.” You can make your mark here quickly if you’re motivated and have initiative.
- You’ll join a team of highly skilled government employees, military members, and contractors.
- You’ll work in a collegial and collaborative environment.
- You’ll be a part of history as together we shape our future.
- You’ll be afforded the generous benefits that the federal government offers its employees.
DC3 supports the concept of work-life balance for its employees.
Depending on the position, a flexible working schedule may be possible.
Also depending on the position, travel may be required.
Employment at DC3 Home